The Home Builders Association of Charlotte recently launched Charlotte Between The Lines to serve as a single source of vital news and perspective for potential homebuyers. The new website offers consumers a powerful tool for learning the truth about Charlotte’s new home market and making informed decisions about real estate. Visitors will find the latest news, facts and expert analysis for Charlotte’s housing market from local economic, real estate and home financing experts. The HBAC created the website to help consumers navigate the myriad of real estate and economic reports on national, regional and local conditions. Real estate agents are encouraged to direct clients to the site for pertinent information about the Charlotte market.
Anchoring the website is a panel of respected experts offering analysis and insight on a variety of real estate, economic and financial issues. A few of these experts are:
- Mark Vitner, director and senior economist at Wachovia
- Chuck Graham, principle at Newton Graham Consultants
- Emma Littlejohn, principle of The Littlejohn Group
- Pat Riley, president and CEO of Allen Tate Realtors
- Alma Jacobs, mortgage manager of SunTrust Mortgage
- Charles Myers, president of Myers Park Mortgage
- Brian Pace, president of HBAC
- Mark Baldwin, executive vice president of HBAC
Topics covered in initial expert columns include the dynamics behind Charlotte’s relative market strength, what to expect in 2009 in real estate in Charlotte and the nation, why now is a good time to buy in Charlotte, and a breakdown of the mortgage industry. Additional experts will be added and content updated regularly.